Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shoes and nailpolish

Hey,

First day at school this week, it was a long day. Every monday I have lessons from 8.30 a.m. till 5.30 p.m.
But I had a lovely weekend. Saturday I went shopping with my boyfriend, I bought a Marlies Dekkers Bra. Marlies is a famous dutch underwear desinger, she makes very beautifull stuff. But also Expensive, for a bra you must count 80 till 120 euros, but once you go Marlies Dekkers you never go back. They are pretty, sexy and comfortable!
I also bought the Levis T-shirt I showed you earlier. On sunday I worked at the shoestore, I work there a few days a month.

Here are so pictures of a few shoes of my and my collections of nailpolish.


sacha

These ones are very old, my mum bought them when she was 18, wel now I'm 18 and she's 50. But they fit me perfectly, there my all time favourites.

Bought a few weeks ago for 10 ?


H&M, Hema

Kruidvat, Topshop

french Manicure Hema

Write again soon!

Greetz, X.

0 comments:

Post a Comment